We have selected castor wheels for multiple applications and loads, to guarantee the perfect handling of manual or mechanical carts, machinery, equipment, display shelves, medical furniture, and more.
- Sheet metal core rubber ring wheels
- Thermoplastic core rubber ring wheels
- Solid polyamide wheels
- Solid phenolic resin wheels
- Alluminium core polyurethane ring wheels
- Cast iron core polyurethane ring wheels
- Steel core polyurethane ring wheels
Specific materials are used for both the wheel itself and the fork, to tackle issues such as wear, temperature swings, corrosion, and compatibility with different surfaces and fluids.
Our technical office is fully equipped to meet custom requirements, helping the client choose the best materials, support components, rubber compound, and so on.