Selection of sources and materials
To minimize the risk of product defects, we carefully select our sources. Audits are performed by highly qualified individuals thanks to a privileged relationship with our suppliers.
Individuals and Instruments
A team of specialists
Gianluca, Luisa, Moreno, Davide and Gabriella: the 5 inspectors who work to ensure and guarantee the quality of your fasteners. Marco and Rossano take care of regulatory supervision and product certifications.
Together they are a team of 7 individuals who are continuously up-to-date, trained, and motivated to guarantee maximum care.
The quality control department has a laboratory equipped with the best technology, which is continuously integrated with new instrumentation and specific staff training.
For example, the laboratory equipment includes:
- machine for checking traction resistance
- salt fog chamber to check resistance to corrosion
- X-ray machine to check the thickness of the protective coatings
- set of machines to inspect the micro hardness characteristics
- Magnatest, for non-destructive inspection of the material with the magneto-inductive method
- digital system to perform complex optical measurements
- sorting machines with optical and laser devices to ensure minimum defects in batches, expressed in parts per million
The optical sorting line is designed to check parts with a diameter between 3 and 12 mm and a maximum length of 90 mm.
Some of the key inspections performed include:
all primary dimensional characteristics
defects in threading
the presence and depth of the manoeuvring slots
whether or not there is a protective coating (galvanisation, etc.)
measurement of the thickness of the coating
traction and hardness test
[Translate to Русский:]
Thanks to investments in individuals and the most innovative instruments, we can ensure high quality batches with defects of less than 50 PPM.
We can guarantee the traceability of all production materials, including certification of the origin of the materials and processing.
Quality system certification is another sign of the constant care taken to improve the product and the services offered.
Guaranteed by our best customers
The best quality guarantee comes from our 6235 customers, including: